Become a Yoga Instructor. Transform Your Life & Your Yoga Practice with O2 Vancouver Yoga Teacher Training!
O2 Vancouver Yoga Teacher Training program will guide you, no matter your age or fitness level, to a fuller understanding of the many layers of Yoga. This is the perfect program if you want to teach or just dive deeper into your practice.
This 200-hour O2 Vancouver Teacher Training Program to ensures that you are ready to put your theories to practice, as you facilitate and guide students through a class. Yes, you will get extra time to train and gain confidence while instructing Karma classes in one of our Oxygen locations.
In this O2 Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn:
- Proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
- Sanskrit names of the postures
- Anatomy and how it applies to each posture
- How to instruct a class into and out of a posture
- Hands on adjustments
- How to sequence a yoga class so that it is safe and effective
- How to observe bodies in postures
- Confidence though many hours of practice teaching
- The art of leading a class
- The history and philosophy of Yoga
- An introduction into subtle body, Chakras, Ayurveda and meditation
- Mudras, Bandhas, and chants
- The business of Yoga
- Oxygen Yoga and Fitness class formatting
- Tools to teach effectively and safely
- CPR certification
You will learn more about yourself and how Yoga can help you in all areas of your life!
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience on a personal level, which will help you to become an effective and sought after instructor. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga. If you want to go deeper into your practice, learn more about yourself and yoga, and learn the details of a safe and effective practice… then this program is for you!
Upon graduation, you will be able to audition for Oxygen Yoga & Fitness with the possibility of gaining employment straight out of training with any of studios nationwide. This is a very rare opportunity for new teachers straight out of training and we are happy to offer you continued support after graduation. We have locations in every community in the Lower Mainland. This is a very rare opportunity for new teachers straight out of training and we are happy to offer you continued support after graduation.
O2 Yoga Teacher Training is recognized by the international Yoga Alliance which means you will be certified to teach yoga anywhere in the world. But, we would love to keep you in our Oxygen Family and offer you instructional opportunities, right after graduation!
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
O2 Vancouver Yoga Teacher Training Dates — Register Now, spaces are limited
Winter Full-Time 2018
Oxygen Yoga & Fitness Steveston
Feb. 5th – March 16th, 2018
Monday through Friday with a couple of Saturdays
Winter/Spring Part-Time 2018
Oxygen Yoga & Fitness Willoughby (Langley)
January 20 – June 3rd
Saturday and Sundays with a few weekends off
Meet Our Faculty
READY FOR YOUR NEW CAREER? START THE TWO STEP ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Reserve your spot with our $150 (+tax) application fee by visiting this link at Oxygen Mindbody.
- Download, complete and return the following Teacher Training Application form to O2YogaTeacherTraining@gmail.com
Are you ALREADY a BCRPA Certified Fitness Instructor looking to add Yoga to your resume of certifications? Well we have a great course option for you! Because you can skip a portion of the course since you have already taken it, you can be a part of a condensed course.
***Formats offered above are subject to change based on student enrollment
Please contact your instructor, Christina Raskin, for more information.
Christina Raskin, 500 E-RYT
Our school and faculty are certified and registered with Yoga Alliance.